UBS Bank, a global financial powerhouse, stands as a paragon of excellence in the world of banking and wealth management.
UBS Bank Credit Card Application
- To apply for a UBS Bank Credit Card, you need to follow different steps depending on the country.
- If you are in Switzerland, you can apply for your credit card directly in E-Banking at “Products > Cards” or order additional free virtual credit cards.
- If you are in the United States, you can contact your Financial Advisor or call 888-762-1232 to apply for a UBS credit or debit card.
UBS Bank Credit Card Offers
If you are in Switzerland, you can choose from different types of credit cards, such as Classic, Gold or Platinum, with different limits, rewards and benefits.
- If you are in the United States, you can access cash without fees and make purchases worldwide with UBS credit and debit cards offered by UBS Bank USA.
- The Classic Credit Card comes as a World Mastercard or Visa and has a price of CHF 50 in the first year and CHF 100 per year afterwards.
- The rewards for UBS Bank Credit Card depend on the type of card and the country.
- If you are in the United States, you can earn My Choice Rewards points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases and redeem them for personal choice, gift cards, travel and merchandise.
- If you are in Switzerland, you can earn KeyClub points for every CHF spent and use them as a means of payment at KeyClub partners or exchange them for ePoints.